Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Sisters are FOREVER!

i LOVE to express my sisterships with every woman I meet...hence, SISTERS UNRAVELED! 
Alot of people want to know...which one of these awesome ladies at the store is my sister?! Well....every woman is my sister...not just my blood relation. Through our individual craftiness, loving-spirit, and the will to survive...we are SISTERS of the trade!
Why is it that all women can relate to this much loved Pinterest statement, pictured here...because it's TRUE! When women rub together, we can get a bit irritated at times...but eventually we work it out in the end! Have you ever tried to walk with one leg...it's not that easy, trust me!

If you can't get it done by yourself, ask a sister to help! That's why we have formed a sisterhood of strong woman...all coming together for the many reasons, but mostly to help other woman stand on their own two feet. We've all got great ideas, that usually involves a bit of wine at the end of that conversation...but in TRUTH...it's all relevant! 
Relevance is the key to our existance...it's natural for women to gather together to craft, love, and learn. It's been going on for centuries...as a sewing circle sort of friendship. We work it out...whatever the need, dream or desire.

 i ALWAYS knew i was made for more!
My dream was always to do something important and help others...but I didn't know it would include yarn, glue, scissors, paint, flowers, beads, buttons, and more! However, I had help along the way...pointing me toward my spiritual mission...to become something greater than I ever expected...a SISTER...MENTOR! 
it ALL started with two really UNIQUELY strong grandmothers, who spoke words of wisdom to me through prayer, color, drawing, painting, crocheting, sewing, canning, cooking, fishing, traveling and more! Even looking for a real diamond in the rough...at the Herkimer Diamond Mines in Upstate New York. Every weekend it was a new adventure for me...meeting new people, who needed to share their story with others! I had no idea I was being groomed by God from the beginning...to help and serve others...to listen, to dance, to cry, to enjoy life as it happened...one day at a time!
My mom, my aunts, my cousins....all women of strength in my life...caring for me, listening to my heart and helping to grow that dream inside of me...a dream that's just now coming into site for me, after 47 years. 
Sisters...it's never to late to begin ANEW! "Spread out your wings, and come fly with me"...like that of Eagles, we're free to fly...as high and wide as we care to fly.
the MIGHTY eagle is a beautiful creation...only one of it's kind! It's heritage is one of kings, and knows no bounds. An eagle has strong vision, always keeping their eyes on their prize...always determined to be successful with every thing they do in life. They are never in doubt! They love a good storm, and as well use it to their advantage...always pushing themselves up above the clouds to new heights! 
As a woman, we are given every chance to grab on to the WHOLE TRUTH...but, like a fledgling, we often falter in our flight pattern...not sure if we're good enough to fly above the clouds.
God tells us to NOT BE AFRAID...to NEVER LOSE SIGHT of the greater plan...that each and every one of us are privy to. YOU ARE a DAUGHTER of the MOST HIGH FATHER...that makes you a SISTER to each and every woman who was made to be a mom, a grandmother, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...a SISTER to them all! You are never in lack, nor without...when your sister is about! Only call out HIS NAME, and you will be helped! 
Most recently...along my journey, I have had the honor to meet the most amazing women, who I am extremely proud to call MY sisters...who I keep near and dear to my heart...growing alongside of each of them, in their own travels...giving them encouragement, love and appreciation. 
Watching them to grow, as well as giving them the tools to do so...allows me to share life experiences that I don't know if I'd ever have whispered, if it weren't for such a time as this...to any sister, who's listening. 
And along that path, came yet another woman, with a similar vision...Annie England...a woman after my own heart! 
Her story was a testimony to my own...to laugh, love and be heard in all abandonment, was her street car named "desire". It sounds like such a simple plan...but maybe not when you feel like no one is listening, or that you have nothing worth sharing. 
I knew her story. I felt those fears...had wept those tears and the indecisions were unsurmoutable...a passion that was close to my own dear heart....
As a sister, I knew I had only ONE CHOICE to make...and that was to INVITE HER IN! To make      her my sister, like all the rest...a funny, quirky, bubbly little sister...ready to take on the world...and win! ANNIE'S heART....is an amazing, passionate flower...waiting to bloom...and fly!
Sparkling bright, "ANNIE'S heART" has found her voice, she's spread her wings and she's flying...higher every day!
She's also been a catalyst to me, in meeting other strong women in my neighborhood as well, and that's only the beginning. Women, Wine & Wiskey with Liysa Callsen has changed the course of my sails forever...one great woman after another...our tale is endless...and FOREVER! And that, my  sister, is for awhole other day...but if you can't wait...I understand that jittery need...lol! Go now...to find out more about this spectacular sister at: http://www.liysacallsen.com She's a funny gal, with a great HEART story too!
However, back to what we were originally saying...dang menopause...got me pausin' all over the place here...gotta throw in some dry humor from time to time...espeically if you just went to Liysa's page...how to top that?!
OH YEAH>>>>>>SISTERS UNRAVELED...did you see that squirrel?!

heheheheehe! had to get that in!


Because, we're One artist, to One fundraiser, and on to One more event, One more DIY class, One more handmade project...and MANY more SISTERS to come through our door....we are #sistersunraveled

We invite you in...to watch us grow...to learn, to laugh, to cry, to make something more happen in your life..."Because, handmade MATTERS!"

And for my final SISTER PLUG of the day...you ARE INVITED to join us, NOW until the end of OCTOBER, to view ANNIE'S heART at the store at: 110 N. 8th St, Downtown Manitowoc, WI...to learn more about how she is turning something old, into something new, while she helps her son and others find a cure for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, which is a slow growing blood cancer also known as CML.

LIVING IN GRATITUDE, is what FRIENDS for ZEAL's mission is to raise awareness, inspire hope, and encourage healthy attitudes and behaviors to nurture, strengthen and connect to others with this disease. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, and you will succeed..."Because every day is a gift!"...that is the motto for Zach's Effort Against Leukemia...ZEAL
You are all invited to JOIN US, at the 4th Annual Zeal Gratitude Bash on Saturday, November 14th at Fox Hills Resort, in Mishicot, WI. Doors will OPEN at 4pm...Mystery Menu 5-6:30pm...Silent & Live Auctions with 50/50 raffles will be available for you all to browse and mingle throughout the evening. For tickets call: 920-860-6310/ $8 in advance/ $10 at the door!
Or...contact them here to learn more, at: www.friends4zeal.com 
#sistersunraveled will be at the 2015 Friends for ZEAL Gratitude Bash! Holding hands, singing, laughing and hugging...'cause, that's what SISTERS do!
See ya there SISTERS...that means guys too!







No comments:

Post a Comment