Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"WOW" is ME", Wednesdays!

Hey ya'll! Hope your Wednesday is just what you thought it was going to be today....WONDERFUL, just like yourself!

Don't be afraid to EXPRESS YOURSELF...you're made of all sorts of EMOTIONS...some good, some great...and then some, not so lovely. Those are the ones we're always trying to suppress...but WHY? Let it all out! REJOICE in the LORD....give it all to him, and be HAPPY with the rest of your day today!

Today...is the day the Lord has made, REJOICE & BE GLAD in it! Psalm 118:24

Wednesdays, being the middle of the week...have a tendency to get a bit overwhelming.
It's in the mist of the week, everything gets all mixed up and crazy...
that's why THE SISTERS are welcoming you to take a break today...to stop beating yourself up...to take a breathe...do something you don't usually do on a daily basis!
It breaks up the monotony of your week!
And by all means...don't forget to PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!
 

Prayer helps us to focus less on our troubles, and gives us quiet time with the Father...helping us then, to feel more confident in ourselves and our circumstances, which are out of our control anyway!
"Let GO and Let GOD!"
 
Phil 3:12... NCV
I do not mean that I am already as God wants me to be. I have not yet reached that goal, but I continue trying to reach it and make it mine. Christ wants me to do that, which is the reason he made me his. SISTERS, I know that I have not yet reached that goal......... but there is one thing I always do...... Forgetting the past and "straining toward what is ahead". I keep trying AMEN
 
JUMP UP, GET DOWN WITH YOUR GOOD SELF...
& GET CONNECTED TO THE WORD!
It's better than any physical exercise could ever hope to be...
SISTER POWER IS A PHENOMENAL THING!
Together, we are sisters...and women of the word!
You have the POWER TO CHANGE...one word at a time!
With Jesus, ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE! 
 
Watch Joyce Meyers video today...and get back to the basics...
REFRESH YOURSELF...Love to Live AGAIN!!
 
 WC13
 
Follow us, each Wednesday, as we continue to bring you "WOW is ME" Wednesdays!
'Women of the Word is My Everything'! 
 
Need more?!
ASK, ASK, ASK...we're here for you girlfriend!
As your Sister-In-Christ...YOU are our everything!
YOU ARE NEEDED...& YOU ARE LOVED...Beyond Measure!
 
We don't count calories here ladies...try a new RECIPE on us today!
Indulge...and ENJOY your EVERYDAY Life...with us!
 Peach Cobbler. Photo by Pam-I-Am

 like....'SISTERLY LOVE' to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment